Soil & Water Conservation District


Earth Disturbance-Non Ag addresses situations where someone proposes an earth disturbance of 300 square feet or more. When this applies a storm water/ sediment control permit is required. One of the following will be necessary to complete before commencing disturbance:
Storm Water Letter of Agreement-Under 20k
Storm Water Plan Review Application 20k more


If you are planning a project where these stipulations apply and you have questions about the permitting process, please call our office.


Thank you for completing the First Responders Residential History ADA Form