– Ideal for warm season grass and pollinator plot plantings.
– Drill is 10 ft wide with an 8 inch row spacing.
– The dolly wheel assembly allows for easy transport behind a suitably equipped vehicle. The maximum towing speed is 20 mph.
– Pin hitch
– Depth control is non-adjustable and and automatically set by the coulter assembly on the drill.
– Tractor requirements:
55 hp or larger
Minimum tractor weight of 6,000 lbs
Equipped with two pairs of hydraulic remote connectors (4 total) that can be operated in tandem
– Drill is equipped with 3 seed boxes:
small grain/soybean box
warm season grass (fluffy seed) box
grass/legume small seed box
*Due to the nature of the materials being seeded in many wildlife/wildflower/food plot settings it is highly recommended that the unit be calibrated for your specific seed mix. The SWCD staff can aid in drill calibration.